Friday 15 May 2015

Black & White Stripes



Top: Thrifted from Platos (Forever21)
Chinos: Bluenotes
Necklace: Ardene
Booties: Forever21
Jacket: Urban Behaviour -old-

























Can I just start by saying "how freakin' awesome are these booties?" I am literally in love with these and for the first time ever, I want them in every colour. Super stylish and versatile, not to mention very easy to walk around in. They are selling out fast so get yourself a pair soon! I apologize the photos aren't the best for showing off the booties so check out the link to see them in all their glory. These will be a repeat offender on my blog for sure. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the booties too, the heel is the perfect height for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I feel like anybody could walk in these

      Delete